Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Status Check!

We are 4.5 months away from my 30th birthday. Shit is getting real. And yes, its been basically a year since I’ve put anything solid up here. My excuse is life with work, school, clinicals, moving, relationships, friends, family, etc has been crazy but no more excuses!! I’m moving into the final countdown of school, clinicals and my 20’s and that needs to be documented!

So I’ve made a shortcut of where I’m at with my list. Those crossed through have obviously been accomplished and the ones in red are the ones I’ve managed to blog about. So now I have two major tasks: finish the ones not marked off and blog about everything in black! Luckily some of them I can combine so maybe these won’t be massively long posts…or knowing me, they probably will still be.

1. Get my last tattoo.
2. Learn conversational/medical Spanish.
3. Kiss in the rain.
4. Get SCUBA certified
5. Lose 3 inches from my stomach/hipline.
6. Go ziplining.
7. Finish/almost finish my MSN.
8. Take a pole dancing class.
9. Visit California
10. Start journaling again.
11. Complete my Disney DVD collection.
12. Go whale watching.
13. Try vegetarianism for 2 weeks.
14. Learn to knit.
15. Do something that scares me.
16. Donate $50 a month to 12 different causes I feel strongly about for one year. 
17. Swim with the manatees.
18. Make a budget.
19. Make a detailed plan for my trip to Africa.
20. Learn how to change a tire.
21. Get a facial.
22. Go wine tasting.
23. Learn how to curl my hair.
24. Go horseback riding on the beach.
25. Go to my 10 Year high school reunion.
26. Try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
27. Participate in a charity event.
28. See a Broadway show
29. Finish the Game of Thrones book series.
30. CELEBRATE MY 30TH IN STYLE!

So lets ease you back into this gently with items that don’t require a lot of explanation…

#3. Kiss in the rain. It happened. It was good. I didn’t worry about my hair. That’s all the details you get! ;)

#11. Complete my Disney DVD collection. I don’t have them all but I have all my favorites and all the ones that didn’t terrify me as a child. Plus I have most of the Pixar (basically Disney) and How to Train Your Dragon 1&2 because they were so good they should be Disney classics, even though they’re Dreamworks. The only one I still might need to get is Tangled. Nate and I just watched that a few weeks ago and it was super cute! His friend’s little girl said the ‘prince’ (well, thief) in it reminded her of Nate so of course we had to watch it!

#21. Get a facial. I was so relaxed I was basically asleep so definitely no way to document that! Will be getting another one at the end of the semester!


Alright, three more documented. Unfortunately Pediatrics lecture is looming so that’s all for now, but more shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment